In connection with my consent to receive disclosure electronically, I understand that:
- This consent applies to the Pension Plan Summary Plan Description (“SPD”). When a new Pension Plan SPD is posted, I will receive an e-mail advising me of the posting, at which time I can navigate to www.wgaplans.org and see the latest Pension Plan SPD.
- I can withdraw my consent to electronic disclosure at any time without charge. To do so, I can sign on to www.wgaplans.org, click on my name, select “Profile Settings” and then “Manage Subscriptions”, change the preference to “Paper Copy” and click “Save Subscriptions”.
- I can update my e-mail address for receiving notifications at any time. To do so, I can sign on to www.wgaplans.org, click on my name, select “Profile Settings” and then “Manage Subscriptions”, change the e-mail address under “Notification E-mail Address” and click “Save E-Mail Address”.
- I have the right to request and obtain free of charge a paper version of any electronically furnished document. I can make this request by calling Website Support Toll Free (855) 794-4932 Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Pacific Time.
- In order to access information provided electronically, I must have:
- A computer with Internet access and Browser software
- An E-Mail account that allows me to send and receive emails
- Ability to view PDF formatted documents. Most current browsers offer built in support for PDF viewing.